Saturday, April 18, 2015

New puppy and some great Vizsla shots

http://nickandersonphoto.smugmug.com/Crufts-2015/

This link is to the biggest dog show in the world, Crufts in England and this year's smooth and wirehaired Vizslas. While the actual show photos are very interesting, the ones of handlers and dogs hugging, kissing, and interacting with others are really special.

Yesterday I received a wonderful gift from a friend. She invited  me to be a co-owner of  her Wirehaired Vizsla puppy.  Although I have shown the breed before, I have never had my name on one. To say I am pleased is such an understatement!

Her registered name is Gingerwire Grand Alliance. She was born in England to her breeders Donna Holman and Pat Turton.  Donna is a judge of Wirehaired Vizslas in England and has judged at Crufts.  She has bred  dogs under the kennel name of  Silvanus for many years.  Here is a link to her website.

http://wirevizslas.com/index.html

'Our'  girl's  call name is Kiwi.  She will be entering the show rings this summer and I will be thrilled to be on the end of the show lead.  I hope to get some photos to share soon. 



0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online