Tuesday, April 8, 2014

New Arrival

I know I will not be a grandmother to a human child from my side of the family,  but I know I am blessed to be Grandma to many dogs we have bred, to those who have joined our family members and through other dogs  we have met, rescued and boarded. 

We have received notice that my daughter and her boyfriend are in the process of  'adopting'  another type of 'child'. After a lot of thought about appropriate namesthey have made a great choice and  are keeping her current name 'Blue Heron'. 


 I am sure they will lavish their care and attention on  her in the same manner they would any precious 'she'. And I feel pretty excited for them as they start a new phase in their lives. I wish them all many happy years of excitement, learning and challenge together. Her current 'parent' is helping them make sure they understand her needs very well before he passes the lines to them!


To meet 'Blue Heron' , also known as  The Hallberg-Rassy 43 Mk II visit this link.

http://www.hallberg-rassy.com/fileadmin/images/Dokument/HR43MkIIColour.pdf



0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online